Invisalign is one of the most effective and aesthetic way to treat most orthodontic concerns. At West Australian Orthodontic, Dr Kandasamy has committed to being the best Invisalign practice in the Midland area.
So what are the Invisalign basics:
- – Able to treat most concerns, Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner treatment available
- – Allows patients to remove them for meal times and brushing teeth, enabling good dental hygiene during treatment
- – Compared to braces, they’re discrete while in treatment
- – Need to be worn 22 hours a day, 7 days a week
- – New aligners may be changed either every 7-14 days depending on your treatment plan
With so many Invisalign providers what is the difference?
Invisalign is only a product, it is understanding the mechanics of how Invisalign works which is the difference between efficient and accurate results. Dr Kandasamy dedicates himself to applying science for your new smile.